There are so many changes
occurring in Baja Norte now that it is hard to keep up.
We thought you might like to know why so many people are choosing to buy in Ensenada these days.
· Ensenada has a population of 400,000, so the Americans are only a small part of it.
· Local shopping is convenient and less expensive than Rosarito.
· Farmers Market has a large choice of fruits and vegetables as well as homemade “goodies’ to sample
· The fish market is huge and the variety rivals the U.S. for choices.
· U.S. brands are here including Costco, Wal-Mart and Home Depot.
· Local specialties include olive oil and pickled vegetables
· Guadalupe Valley is only 30 minutes away and there are lots of wine tours, excellent restaurants and art galleries to visit (find out about the wine making classes.)
· Jazz Concerts, Opera Performances and Community Theater are just some of the cultural activities but there are also pottery studios and art classes.
· You can dine at French, Italian and Japanese restaurants if you need a change form Mexican cuisine.
· Dance, yoga and Meditation classes are available.
· Sailing and fishing are easy to access and there is a Marina to keep your boat docked.
· Doctors and Dentists are very good in Ensenada
· Internet Access is available almost everywhere.
Contact Baja Best Realtors - RE/MAX Baja Realty in Ensenada
Nobody sales more real estate than RE/MAX... nobody